Finally we have got around to uploading the video of the Red Radish Supper Club shoot for a Television series called Wild Camping which was produced by Mike Fiddler at RoadDog Television Productions. Louise Bird and Karima Mo both looked great on camera whilst the villa made a great film location. A chunk of the organisation for the Cote d’Azur leg of the programme was organised by Red Radish’s Cannes based Wayne Brown who has worked as a fixer on other TV and film productions set in the South of France including a recent viral ad campaign based in St Tropez for Citroen Cars and the launch of the DS5 Star Experience.
- Catering at the Monaco Grand Prix Posted on May 27
- UK Festival Summer jobs at Glastonbury and more! Posted on Mar 6
- The perfect wedding and people still talk about the cheeseboard now Posted on Mar 5
- Hog Roast Catering and Rental in France including the Perfect Party Venue Posted on Jan 10
- Artist Catering and Riders for bands including Razorlight, The Feeling and Texas. Posted on Sep 1