Street food & craft services
Here at Red Radish we’re expanding our mobile street food operation via the Red Radish Fire Department! Making it ideal for everything from the quickest of roadside gigs through to a high-capacity festival, party or corporate event.
We have absolutely loved the handful of occasions that we have taken our food stand, the smoking hot ‘Mac Shack’ out into the public. From the comparative calm of the Larmer Tree to the mega-busy Boomtown, we have ensured organisers good revenue, an impressive looking pitch, creamy and delicious mac and cheese, great service and plenty of good-hearted banter.
Our aim with the Red Radish Fire Dept. is to have an adaptable and bespoke offering to suit any occasion, from BBQs to bars, coffee and street food, here are just a few ideas of how we could work together:
- Festivals – ♪ Burn baby burn, disco inferno? ♪ Perfect, we love a good dance… from a conventional street food trader set-up to backstage crew and artists. Or maybe we can even do both!
- TV and Film – Everything from day-to-day crew and cast food on location or on set, through to wrap parties, craft services or just a great and imaginative way of thanking everyone at the end of a long hard shoot.
- Corporate events – Why not let us help promote your red-hot brand at your next corporate gig, away day, conference, or staff party.
- Sports fixtures – There’s nothing like a bit of sport to get the stomach rumbling, so why not have us down to your sporting event to keep the hunger at bay.
- Parties and Weddings – Everyone loves something different, so why not think about booking us for your child’s next birthday party, maybe your wedding, or anything else you have to celebrate.
So what’s your (food) “emergency”?… We’re open to all ideas. If you’d like to enquire or book then contact our Fire Chief, Harry, on email@example.com or +44 (0) 7532 427033